Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
This on the first date? Lol
Yup, probably only about a half-hour into the conversation. She had clearly bought into the "woo" and spoke of it as fact the way you would state that the sun rises in the East. And therefore everyone else should believe it too, right? Uh...no. You may have turned in your Critical Thinker card, but I sure as fuck haven't. This is proof of an untrained mind and a fondness for magical thinking. I'd rather jack off with 40-grit sandpaper than fuck someone that stupid.
Hahahahaha that last sentence is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Question for all.

How many times have you met up with a 9 or 10 who had a horrible personality? And if so did you try to pursue it still just because she is hot or did you just end it at that point?
Yes!!! More often than not you can fish out who's here for their mrs. degree, too.
Honestly though this one girl I was talking with last semester was a sweetheart, very cute too. One conversation with her and you could see why blonde jokes are a thing, and her whole personality revolved around her sorority - defintiely not first wife material for me I just realized I can't expect to have conversations past who did what and realized I want a bit more :
Appreciate 2
premier3is1637.50