View Single Post
      04-13-2022, 09:36 PM   #431
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I'm starting to think it's all bs and "skinny" people either just don't eat at all and lie about it or they are npc's in this matrix.

I did low carb with IF and lost around 15 lbs then stopped losing. I did feel better so I kept going regardless, nothing. I then decided to cut out lunch, so my first meal was around 1pm and it was breakfast, always the same thing, 2 eggs, sometimes with ham or mushrooms and some turkey bacon. Then I would eat dinner typically before 8pm and usually protein (chicken, steak, pork) with veggies. I was also hiking 1.5-2 miles maybe every other day and working outside cutting wood, trimming stuff most of the day most days. I did this for maybe a month or two... did not lose a single pound. I'm sorry, but it doesn't make any sense how I can go from that to not doing any exercise, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, eating whatever I want (including a ton of rice), typically having seconds and the difference is 15lbs????

I still try to be low carb as it does seem to help me a lot with inflammation, but weight loss, that shit's fake news!
Appreciate 0