Neo-Luddite
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i, 330i 6MT RWD Sport

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Haha I read part of your post and just slung out a message, no shit it's an estimate. There is no single right way to loose weight because everyone is different. Congrats on your 22 BMI brag? Not sure what you're trying to prove there. I've never counted my calories, I don't necessarily agree with doing so. Heck I can loose weight on whiskey and eggs which seems to happen quite frequently, not going to recommend that to anyone though - that is the point of a deficit though.

Notice what I said at the end of my post.... modify based on results once applied. Now, let's all brain storm on what I could've meant with that sentence.... Oh yeah, that you need to track your own progress and tailor your diet accordingly.

Please continue to have fun reading online about how to lose weight - it isn't rocket science.
Not trying to get into a pi$$ing match with you, just trying to make ppl (not necessarily you) understand that there's a lot more to it than just doling out a specific caloric amount of "something" and ingesting it whenever you want.
Appreciate 0