Thread: TruGreen
View Single Post
      05-14-2021, 01:53 PM   #36
AnotherM
Cole
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 m5 CP

OP: what exactly did you pay them to do besides weekly maintenance?

From the pictures, your grass looks like it is not being watered. If you go to an irrigation supply house like Horizon, Ewing, Sitone, with a soil sample they will test it for you. I highly doubt they have over fertilized your soil. In 17 years in commercial landacape, i have only come across an over fertilization a couple times. Usually the side effect would be completely fried grass as in no green at all. If i had tk guess, i would say they sprayed your turf with a contaminated spray tank that had been used for a non selective herbicide.

To remedy your turf, you need to leach out the soil through heavy irrigation. At that point you can aerate and the warm season turf will begin coming back on its own.

Pre-emergent would have no effect in new sod. It would prevent seed germination, but it wouldnt affect Sod, especially if you had the soil prepped correctly prior to the sod being put down.

I will reach out to some guya i used to work with at BrightView and see if they know a contact you can reach out to.

What city are you in?
Appreciate 1