View Single Post
      05-12-2021, 08:46 AM   #22
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I’m self employed and just closed a couple of weeks ago on a refinance of our primary home in FL with an internet lender who will end up selling the loan (Sebonic / Cardinal). Not too big of a deal, other than some inefficiencies on their end, but nothing too bad. I was on a parallel track with the same company to refinance a vacation home in NC (so different team) and that was a mess. Constant requests for documentation and dumb questions that told me they didn’t know what they were doing. It was taking so long and then they started asking for documents I already provided so I pulled the plug on it. They seemed to outsource the info gathering to international markets. Fortunately, there was no appraisal so no lost money by pulling the plug.
OMG, YES! That's the Hell we are trapped in. Luckily I have a folder on my desktop with all the documents they've asked for over the past month so when they want one again it's an easy find.

Last night the loan officer's little assistant guy reached out and asked my wife a bunch of questions. The best of which was "Is there anything else you can tell us about your business that might help us get through underwriting?" Like the 24 months of financial records aren't enough? Now you want color commentary to seal the deal? So is underwriting not convinced by the documents but will suddenly say "Oh, well, now that's she's finally explained by e-mail, in her own words, that the business is super awesome, we will fund this." What specifically are you guys looking for her to add? That the clinic has bamboo floors and one of the doctors cant seem to wash her lunch dishes in the break room? What a shit-show.
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410882.00