View Single Post
      05-11-2021, 11:41 AM   #13
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Lol, I stated he's an idiot for using the bullshit phrase "cancel culture" which is completely out of place in this situation IMHO. I don't feel like tracking down all the articles I was reading but he had contradicted himself with some of the statements he was making.

As someone else pointed out, it's possible the horst ate hay that was contaminated. HOWEVER, if this is such a known thing, why the hell do they hire these guys who take a piss on the hay that the horse is clearly going to ingest? There is definitely something wrong going on there and it just doesn't make sense. The stakes are huge for these races and anyone thinking it's normal to do this is nuts.
you can use "cancel culture" in this situation for sure.

it doesnt have to be a political view that gets you cancelled. There was a big social media presence calling for his horses to be removed because of the failed drug test, and the committee suspended all his horses until the investigation is complete because of it.

these big corps are bending over backwards to appease the social media masses and that is exactly what cancel culture is.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0