View Single Post
      05-07-2021, 02:08 PM   #1
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
TruGreen

Does anyone have any form of legitimate contact at TruGreen?

My story:

Started having quality issues with TruGreen in late December (technician drove through my lawn and didn't treat about half the yard). Started calling to no avail and no one would return phone calls/e-mails/chats/etc.

Fast forward to February-ish and started noticing some concerning issues with the lawn health as we started warming up in the season, so I started the contact TruGreen dance again. After about a month of unanswered voicemails and unfulfilled promises for a call back from a manager, I finally get a salesguy that calls me out of the blue responding to a voicemail I left one of his colleagues probably a month+ prior. We start the back and forth with how my lawn is really looking pretty rough and we need some resolution. Followed up with him probably four times with each time saying he would get the manager's contact when he got back into the office. It never happened.

I'm not exaggerating, but I would say I have had 50+ outbound forms of communication trying to get resolution. About three weeks ago, the service manager FINALLY came out (keep in mind that is about mid April when I have been trying every form of communication since December) and he agrees that the yard is toast and will need renovation. He left on good terms with an apparent resolution.

I have now left his cell phone with five or six unanswered voicemails with each one stating to call me back to discuss. He would randomly send me a one sentence E-mail and appears to be the only way he can communicate - few word responses that address effectively none of my concerns with no call back. In his latest "email" he promised to be at my house on Friday (today), but I can not get a hold of the guy to make a schedule and it's now 3:00pm with no attempt to contact me.

Their contact center has two hour waits - when I DO get a hold of someone, they express concern and will get operations manager, general manager, service manager, etc. to call me back. HAS NOT HAPPENED ONCE.

Their chat feature promises xyz will happen and it never does.

The few direct phone numbers I have do not answer nor call back to dozens of voicemails.

I am completely and entirely desperate and at a complete loss. I estimate ~$8 - 10k for new sod work and TruGreen has recognized fault. See attached pictures to show what I'm going through. Bare dirt in areas. Erosion issues are present from lack of root system. I have asked multiple times for a stop of service as each time they come up the issue worsens (third parties have all said a result of over-fertilization), but they just keep showing up and performing service.

In the pictures you can see the hard line at the property lines of TruGreen-treated and not. Threw in a "before" picture of what it looked like before I enlisted TruGreen.

Is there anyone on here that has any form of REAL contact to get something done? This is my first experience in farming out work as I always do DIY, but with our newest addition to the family, I figured I could take one thing off my plate. Boy was I wrong...never have I worked so hard for a phone call...

I'd love to cut my losses and get this fixed myself, but I paid them for a year's service up front and am now left with thousands of dollars in required renovation. TruGreen must make this right, but I have a serious communication barrier keeping me from the people to make this right.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
nyalpine907433.00