View Single Post
      12-19-2020, 07:32 AM   #20
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

late to the party! here's my review so far! every time i open my garage door i have a big smile. my neighbors love it, the wife loves it...shoot even the UPS/FEDEX drivers love it! so on the aesthetics side you can't deny it looks great especially with garage cabinets in the mix! as far as working on it no problems what soever. cleaning is easy as you i use a shop vac to vacuum any dirt that has fallen. with snow it will melt and because the garage levels off so the water flows and exits the garage hence the free flow design. i've used my pressure washer in the summer to spray off dirt and what not. my buddy down the street has the Swisstrax and both of us agreed there's really no difference other than Swisstrax comes in a 16x16 vs 12x12. same cost tho really and the same variety of colors to choose from. i previously had epoxy floors and it was just peeling up and even with flakes thrown down the floor was still slippery!

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 7
3798j11410.50
nyalpine907433.00
94jedi829.00