View Single Post
      06-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #50
nerdogray
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsAndGuitars View Post
Congrats. We moved to PBC 4 1/2 years ago from NY. Never going back.. but we have been daydreaming / talking about moving further north.. maybe Stuart / Palm City / PSL area or maybe further up. We love our home, but driving around here is the worst.
Maybe it's because it's off-season right now, but driving around was a breeze. At least, I think it's considered off-season. No matter which beach we drove past, there was ample parking, even at Hobe Sound, and I'm obsessed with the Tunnel of Trees. Pictures do not do it justice. We checked out places in Jupiter, PSL, and Stuart. PSL had the same feel as Stuart, but admittedly I only checked out one property there. It's like there is all this well-kept infrastructure and hardly anyone using it. Even utility boxes on street corners had decorative wraps on them. Also lots of roundabouts which most drivers seemed to understand. Those things blow everyone's minds around here. The word "chaos" comes to mind driving around more south like Deerfield Beach and Ft. Lauderdale area (I have an ex-girlfriend that lives down there). I didn't drive around too much in WPB area except driving out of it to get to Stuart. I had no idea the kind of (old) money that was Jupiter Island until my realtor gave me the tour. Overall definitely more aggressive and bad driving compared to here, but it seemed to get better the further north out of WPB.
Appreciate 1
DocL1940.50