View Single Post
      05-16-2018, 07:17 PM   #508
Crazy8
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Z4 sdrive35is

Hello!

Hello all,
I've been in BMWs for about 10 years now. I used to have an 840ci that I did all sorts of stuff too as my first project car (talk about starting off in the deep end of the pool.... hahaha). Had a ton of fun with it but it was getting old and I felt that it was time to move on. I miss that thing (sounded incredible with my custom exhaust) and will likely get another one down the road, but....
I've always been into the Z cars. Last summer, I found an amazing deal on a single owner, well maintained 35is that was ordered EXACTLY the way I would order mine from the factory. It was a deal I couldn't resist and I jumped on it. What an AWESOME car. It literally is the perfect car for me in sunny Los Angeles. Love the hardtop convertible, exotic cab-backward design, thrilling power, and the balance of luxury vs performance.
It was bone stock when I got it. Since then I installed a Wagner FMIC, ER CP, Tial BOV, and the ESS Stage II ecu flash. I've also done a few other small things like the later side-marker lights, Michelin Pilot 4s tires, shorty antenna, and recently had the car ceramic coated. Here's a few crappy cellphone pics.

The old 840:
Current: 2013 Z4 sdrive35is MHD 2+ E50 OTS Tune, Wagner EVO 1 Comp FMIC, ER CP, Tial BOV, VRSF CLDPs, E9X Control Arms, H&R Springs, H&R Sways, Turner Rear Camber Arms, M Performance BBK, BBS CH-R wheels, Stubby, CeramicPro, Late Side-markers, Michelin Pilot 4s
Past: 1995 840ci Calypso Red/grey w/a bunch of modz
Appreciate 0