View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 04:40 AM   #1067
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

So back from vacation and in the gym this week. I gained a total of 8lbs when I stepped on the scale Sunday when we returned...but a lot was water as this morning I was almost 4.5 lbs down.

This is an active recovery week for me...so everything is light and just moving blood around. Since it is a recovery week...I got some weird stares from some gym bros when benching. My weights are so reduced during this week, I only had 185lbs on the bench.

These 3 guys kept watching me from one side of the room like I was a pussy! I stay covered up for the most part in the gym.

I felt like just pitching the bar up in the air on my last few reps just to see how they would react.

But next week starts the heavy shit again...and then I will slowly start reverse dieting and see how much weight I can gain before my abs start to blur. Last time it was about the 205lb range. I think I may push the envelope this year, be real strict, and see if I can get back to around 220lbs which is what I normally walked around at 4-5 years ago!