View Single Post
      02-04-2008, 08:13 AM   #41
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Boy View Post
What a disappointment, Pats defensive line just spaz out after the td. Not a sore loser here, but I'm sure you can clearly see from the replays that some of the fouls was not called or was called toward the Pats that belonged to the Giants. Maybe the outcome of the game would of been the same, it would be better if the ref was fair, but I'm sure Vegas threw some $$$ in the ref's pocket for this game for sure.

Either way I'm not a die hard fan as I only watch the playoffs and superbowl so don't bash. And don't even say that Vegas wasn't involved, because betting/gaming is a Multi-Billion dollar industry.
hahaha.. no you are being a sore loser... Giants sacked the "cleanest shaven" QB in the NFL 5 times and put him on the ground more than 10 times. You got a Free TD because of Antonio Pierce's Pass Interference. Your mastermind of a coach instead of kicking a FG goes for it on 4th and 13!!! So if you want to blame it on anyone blame it on the Boston Herald for trademarking 19-0. Or blame it on your coach for absolutely 100% dropping the ball on this one.
Appreciate 0