03-22-2021, 12:18 PM   #7
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Lol. I've got Peacock at no additional charge though I'm paying through the nose for my Xfinity service. In addition, I discovered DigitalDirectTV which I believe may be based in the UK. In any case, I was perusing the sports section following a game on Yahoo or somewhere I don't remember, and what I had thought to be spam ended up providing me insight to a site that is really cheap and provides access to multiple channels based abroad including the UK and even South Africa. As a result, I'm able to watch most Premier League games live via streaming. I think it only costs 50 bucks a year for this service. In addition, it provides access to a bunch of standard TV channels in the US including the major networks and even HBO, Showtime, etc. I thought it was too good to be true but gave it a try and it works! I have no idea how they can do it, but it is real.

Check it out if you're interested.

www.digitaldirecttv.club
The Beast had everything I could want. Live sports (NFL, NHL, MLB) all the fights, movie channels, even pron. Then something happened and it no longer works, they cut way back on the channel line up, and I'm SOL again.

I signed up for Peacock, and then to watch ManU I needed some higher level of service. I'm not playing that game yet. I'm not getting Discovery+, Disney, AMC+, . . .

now, get off my lawn, you are blocking my antenna.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1614882.00