02-26-2020, 07:00 AM   #3246
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I wrestled in high school, and strong hands are a major asset. We did a lot of grip and wrist work.

I can remember in high school going to have a new bowling ball drilled, and the pro shop guy looks at my hand and nearly spit his dentures out. Gloves never fit me worth shit; in an XL the palm is nice and snug but I've got 1" of floppy emptiness hanging off each finger.

I also worked outside all winter long for 20 years in Minnesota, handling lots of cold lumber and steel. I don't have a lot of feeling left in my hands. People are always shocked at how I can handle hot things off the stove or out of the oven.

I'm only 5'7" and 180 pounds, with a 31" waist. I wore a size 13 wedding ring. Size 11 or 11-1/2 shoes (46-47 European). I come from a long line of burly and thirsty Irishmen. The big feet help us stay upright after several pints.
Lol.....same here! I'm about 5'7" on a good day, and usually stay around the 200lb Mark. Waist is 30"-31" but I have to get jeans in a 34" waist to get my legs into. Size 11 shoes as well.

It's hard to buy clothes off the rack that fit well as I like to keep covered up, but that usually means something that looks too baggy on me. I can't stand tight clothing. Plus I always am conscious of my posture trying not to look like a douche bag.

Seen a guy in the grocery store yesterday who was wearing clothes to accent the fact that he worked out, but his stomach was the biggest thing about him. You could spot him across the store as he had imaginary lat syndrome going on.....looked like he was carrying suitcases.

I just don't get it.