pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same here....slightly over 8", and 4.5" wide. I trained for years with a world champion armwrestler, and we did a lot of grip and forearm work.

So my hands are thick as well. And from using different diameter bars in the gym, training with him, etc.....my grip is very strong.

Even my Aikido instructers have commented about it. If I get my hands on you....more than likely they aren't coming off unless I pull them away.

And they don't tire. I cam do "Farmers Walks" around the gym forever without really fatiguing them.
I wrestled in high school, and strong hands are a major asset. We did a lot of grip and wrist work.

I can remember in high school going to have a new bowling ball drilled, and the pro shop guy looks at my hand and nearly spit his dentures out. Gloves never fit me worth shit; in an XL the palm is nice and snug but I've got 1" of floppy emptiness hanging off each finger.

I also worked outside all winter long for 20 years in Minnesota, handling lots of cold lumber and steel. I don't have a lot of feeling left in my hands. People are always shocked at how I can handle hot things off the stove or out of the oven.

I'm only 5'7" and 180 pounds, with a 31" waist. I wore a size 13 wedding ring. Size 11 or 11-1/2 shoes (46-47 European). I come from a long line of burly and thirsty Irishmen. The big feet help us stay upright after several pints.
MKSixer34184.50