View Single Post
      05-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #35
cwliew
Private
Rep
Drives: Sdrive30i, M sports pack

313 vs 326

I have just ordered a Z4 sdrive30i in Australia with all the trimmings - but was wondering - I have the 326M 19's coming, but saw the performance tyres (313) on a few websites, and couldn't tell a good comparison from them.
They do seem awesome, but what is the difference between the 313 and 326M rims? Which one would be more expensive?
What are the differences in weight? I saw that the 19's in the 313s are 10 and 11kg fromt and rear. What are the 326M's?

From what I can tell, the 313's are a more graphite colour, whilst the 326Ms are a brighter silver colour.
The 326M's have a small M badge in the middle part of the rim. The 313's have BMW Performance on the side...And the lugs are positioned slightly differently.

I have ordered a sapphire black, with M sports pack, and thought that maybe a more graphite colour rim would look better on the black then the brighter silver.

Does anyone here have any experience with this? Or have any comparison photos on a black E89 that they wouild be willing to post for me to look at?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0