Thread: Z4 Strut Bars
View Single Post
      04-05-2014, 03:51 AM   #34
Alext
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B M W

Just a big WARNING to any Aussie buyers. I paid for one of these off ebay from Luxonmall directly for US$179.99 and everything went through OK. Postage was US$61.99 to Australia expedited which I paid. Total US $242.

I then receive an email stating that they want an EXTRA US $180 for postage or they will refund me!!! They said it was because they can only send this item by EMS premium to Australia due to size regulations. So I checked the Ebay advert again. And guess what? They have changed it.

Now it's gone up to US $249.99 BUT interesting includes FREE EXPIDITED international shipping to Australia. The price is $8.00 more than I paid. So I'm thinking WTF is going on here?

I agreed to pay the extra $8.00 as per their latest ad (although I shouldn't technically have to) as a gesture of goodwill but certainly not an extra US $180. I even looked on their Korean postage website and couldn't see how this would cost US$240 in postage alone to Australia but not to any other countries???

NB: I am waiting to hear their response but I'm pretty annoyed as I spent a lot of time researching this product.

Edit: The extra they wanted was correct (US$240 for postage alone) and makes it not worth getting. They ended up giving me a prompt refund. They STILL have the listing stating they post to Australia for $249.99 INC. postage though....any ideas how I can get this item in Australia?

Last edited by Alext; 04-05-2014 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 0