c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTHURACAN View Post
I agree, however an R8 does have the reliability in addition to the sound(v10) and exotic factor..... Huracan as well if you need an Italian Body with your designer everything lol but higher pricer point....
I think I’d rather have the real thing instead of the imposter. The Huracan doesn’t really cost that much more than the R8 Performance. I don’t really care for the looks of the R8 honestly.

Yeah great motor, but fugly car that really hasn’t been updated in the looks department during its long 13 year run except for the lights. I feel it has too much going on, kind of like the C8. The Huracan on the other hand somehow makes something with clean and simple lines look menacing. Very nice design and keeps with the Lamborghini family looks.

You could argue the same thing about the 911, but I feel it has more of a timeless, clean and classic look. I would wait for Audi to finally revise it before considering buying one. However, you could buy a 2007 R8, save a bunch of money, and only the purists would know it wasn’t a 2020.
Appreciate 1