View Single Post
      12-10-2018, 12:51 PM   #26
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Some that I use on regular basis are:

Asshat - in reference to someone
Flock of Seaguls - referencing someone who is all over the place either mentally or physically
Fuckery - in reference to a situation or someone's actions
Black Hole of Need - in reference to a needy ass person
Cosby Colada - I don't think this needs an explanation
Bastardo - I used to work with Italians and this was used so often that it gets thrown out every time some form of fuckery is had.

In reference to work related tasks - Clusterfuck, "There's a joke about mokey's and foot balls in here somewhere" (in relation to the statement of "a monkey fucking a football"), "It's gone tits up" (as in drowning) "of course they did" or "why wouldn't they" when someone is explaining something stupid someone else did.

Also: Fuck Stain, Cock Lover, Ball Cupper, Shaft Stroker, Cum Catcher, Skin Flute, Knuckle Catcher (as in someone who gets anal fisted), Grease of a tit hair, puss of a butt zit....there are plenty more, let me think on it.

In relation to being inebriated, I tend to use: "I've gone sideways", "I can see around corners" and "Off my tits"

There are many in reference to female genitalia....I may wait to post, these are extremely offensive.

Last edited by King Rudi; 12-10-2018 at 01:08 PM..
Appreciate 4