12-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #8
Habs11
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
There is no consistency to how he disciplines players coaches etc. It varies from incident to incident. A big strike against him for me was not addressing this whole National Anthem take a knee thing. He should of nipped it in the butt before this season even started based on how it ended last year. The fact he didn’t see this coming makes me wonder just how competent he is. Common sense....gezzzz. Please spare me the Patriot jokes and comments they fall under this I know. The point is Goodell has gotten away with not doing much, and or fixing the big ticket issues.
Total agree w/ the protests - I also wish he would have done something.

But the guy has made the value of franchises explode over recent years - that's what he gets paid to do.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...fl-since-2000/

I'm not a fan of Thursday night football - I wish the NFL would stop playing Thursdays and do the following:

-Always have 2 Monday night games - East and West coast

-Always have 2 Sunday night game - East and West coast

-Totally revamp the Euro games - send an entire division over there and have them play 2 consecutive weeks - for me I don't even remember there is a super early game on Sundays when there is a game in Europe.

-Implement a team that hands down suspensions for plays on the field (both during play and after the whistle) and punish every hit that has the head being the first and primary point of contact.

-The commish and two other people should lead the team that hands out discipline for off field actions/cheating.

-Don't ever let the Steelers wear those ugly pajama looking uniforms again.

Vote for me in 5 years when Roger gets replaced
Appreciate 0