View Single Post
      11-18-2021, 10:15 PM   #4
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I bought my Model 3 from Carvana also as a mid pandemic bored out of my mind purchase. I had a couple of issues with delivery as first they realized some damage was done to the rear bumper, don’t remember if it was the delivery person or on the lot or what. I never saw the damage and they supposedly repaired it before the second delivery attempt (I can’t tell anything happened by looking at it) Then that second truck broke down so it was delayed again. I don’t remember how long it finally took to get the car but the delivery went smooth. I also traded in my C7 and while I looked over the Model 3 their guy loaded up and checked the C7. I didn’t notice any major issues with the car or had any real issues since. Plus being as the car is under warranty still never tried using Carvanas guarantee.

I thought their financing options were a total rip off though, honestly I don’t know who’s signing up for those, but I don’t recall any issues using my own financing. They worked directly with the bank. I’m not sure how their pricing stacks up against local dealers. I’ve only gotten that car from them and I wanted a very specific color combo and what not but I think pricing was comparable at least on that car at that time.

It definitely beats most dealer experiences. Although I have had some good dealer experiences also.
Appreciate 0