Guardian of the Night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport Coupe

Garage List
2010 335i E92  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
just took a look at the cigarsinternational site. am considering this monthly cigar club thingy. im really noob when it comes to cigars. am thinking either the 6m or 1yr subscription cause i want that gift card . not sure if i should consider the double decker deal.

also, any samplers/packs you guys would recommend? i was just planning to buy myself a $50ish box of Romeo y Julieta at costco until this thread.
Go back on the site and find the taster packs. They have Mild, Medium, and all the way up and an EXCELLENT selection of what each body encompasses.... I would recommend that before any other sampler pack. That way, you have an excellent idea of where you stand as far as body goes. Also, see if the CI Legends cigars are in a sampler pack... i only buy them individual and prefer the Copper Label by Drew Estate, but I like infused cigars as it is...
2010 335i M Sport Coupe -- Black Sapphire Metallic|Coral Red|Loaded|JB4 Stage 3|BMS DCI|VRSF DPs|Camaross 6k AE|Performance Gloss Black Grilles|CF Performance Spoiler|CF Quad Diffuser|Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips|CF Roundels|Smoked Reflectors|Red Cyba Scoops|193s Painted Lamborghini Metallic Dark Gray
Appreciate 0