09-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #57
nuebbes
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i e89 + 125i e88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
I would also like more information on the tips and side markers! I think a number of us would be willing to buy them from you!
No used tips available at the moment. The prices are not interesting when you have to buy them as new parts.
I will check ebay the coming weeks for a good offer. But again - thes are not p&p!

The turn signals will be a project for the winter.
But I don't know if I shall do a small series??? I guess they would be too expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
I love the look of those wheels. They look excellent in silver. I would keep them exactly as they are!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itf joegun View Post
SG with silver rims is the way to go! I also thought about getting black rims for my former SG M3 but also desided against it.

You will not regret the Eibach Pro Kit. I also have them with H&R sway bars and the Schmickler setup, the car rides completely different after that. No 'boat feeling' any more...
Black rims would be a no go - too "Asi"...
Gunmetal or silver. At the moment I am happy with the silver colour.

I already have the AC Schnitzer (=Eibach) springs installed. I meant that they will lower, because always when you jack the car, the springs are a bit higher afterwards and need their time for lower again.
But indeed - the Schmickler setup is on my list - Schmickler is located not far away. I've already driven a Schmickler car and 3 mates already made the setup - a completely different car!
Appreciate 0