View Single Post
      02-07-2023, 04:22 PM   #52
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab1981 View Post
I was stationed in Germany for a while, and they have very strict left lane laws. Other drivers would call the Polizei if someone was hanging out in the left lane. It was a big safety concern, especially in the parts of the autobahn without a speed limit.

I wish we would have more left lane enforcement in the US. It's a bigger issue in my opinion than just speeding.
The US is a chit show on the highway. Literally just a bunch of morons either driving side by side so no one can pass on any lane, which is so dumb when I have to pass on the RIGHT cuz the morons don't know how to drive and are barely managing not to crash not to mention they cause traffic because if they're even 200 feet from the car in front they have to brake causing a massive brake chain and then traffic as the idiots are too fukn scared. And then you have idiots on the left lane here in California just driving slow.

It's gotten to the point where if I'm in a rush (2% of the time), I just cut up all the lines and drive within millimeters from the other cars just to show them what stupid idiots they are for being stupid and holding it back.

I'm from Austria but lived in Frankfurt and Munich for a while. Regret coming here the average American iq unfortunately is so Low, at least it is when it comes to driving. Seriously passing on the right? Driving side by side and purposely or stupidly not allowing passing? What is wrong with these morons? And then they get mad if you pass them as if they own their lane and dictate the speed limit. And are too quick to "call daddy and mommy police" to report peolle our of sheer hatred, jealousy, and spite.

In Europe, NONE of this happens, at least not in the German countries

And Yea this law either won't be enforced, or people like us who go 5 over the limit will still get ticketed for "going too fast". "Omg wow 80mph is so reckless". Are these people serious? Even 120 is not fast and would be my slow cruising speed if the country actually had intelligent peolle who would allow it
Appreciate 1
Joachim328.00