View Single Post
      03-30-2021, 03:03 PM   #426
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
2007 HAM crushed buy the "Peoples Champ" Kimi Kimi was let by in the race by Massa otherwise he didn't have the points to win. HAM lost by one point. While I agree with the sentiment of, "whether you won by one point or by 1,000 points, you still won. 1 point out of 98 is less than 2% and doesn't equal a crush. Get real. Delusion 1 unravelled.
2008 HAM gets lucky as a few minutes of rain costs MASSA Championship, BFD See above. At least HAM did it on his own. Delusion 2 dispelled.
VET era begins because? "It's the car"
HAM gets insider info & moves to MB - He was recruited by 2 of the most prolific names in all of motorsport. Ross Brawn and Niki Lauda. I was with the team that year at the German GP and saw what they were doing. It was a masterstroke. Sorry none of your favs were good enough to be recruited or had vision enough to take the leap. Delusion 3 dispelled.
HAM Bone dry thru 2013 including 1 year with MB. NOPE. The team was in 5th place with MSC and ROS. HAM enters and they bounce to 2nd from 5th and he won a race that year in a car that ate tires like a fat NC boy at a buffet. Delusion 4 dispelled.

Hybrid Era Begins

2014 "It's the Car" Go back and watch the season.
2015 "It's the Car" See above.
2016 beaten by worthless NICO Nope. Nico was always fast over one lap.
2017 "It's the Car" - NOPE. The Ferrari was faster just driven by muppets.
2018 "It's the Car" - NOPE. The Ferrari was faster just driven by muppets.
2019 "It's the Car" - Nope. Epic drives in multiple locations on tracks not favored by the car.
2020 "It's the Car" - Nope. See above and Turkey.

1 lucky non-hybrid Championship
6 "It's the car" Championships with inferior teammates

P.S. You see how fast MB ran Norris out of town? I seem to remember Norris winning the race and crushing BOT before scHAM's car just happened to breakdown. MB couldn't have Norris prove it's "The Car" after all!!!
You are correct about Ferrari employing muppets (VET) but still have a warped sense of reality

And YES, "Peoples Champion" was coined for Kimi
Appreciate 0