View Single Post
      11-04-2020, 12:13 PM   #2641
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Rules of bulk is to just not worry about the excess gain. With that said, if it is bothering you I'd just add in a little cardio following your lifts for a week. After that the weight should have dwindled, then just pick back up where you left off. Long story short if you want to drop the weight work on it over a week span then increase your bulk duration by a week. Shouldn't be overly problematic.

As for the disproportion, like my self, it just sucks haha. Like I mentioned, I don't think mine is really noticeable to anyone but myself. It is still bothersome though. I know I can correct it to an extent, just going to take some time to do so haha. Boils down to muscle/mind connection, ensuring you are working each muscle equally (at least to the best of your ability). Just adding it to the list of goals for myself, can't have too many of those in regards to fitness imo.
Sound advice. I'll start throwing in 15 minutes of cardio at the end of my sessions for a week/week and a half. It's not that I've accumulated a lot of weight, I just know that I'll be putting more on over the next few months in addition to my newly found (again) fat.

I'm sure neither of us are in any kind of danger of someone pointing out that one muscle is bigger than the other. Recently I have started touching the muscle (when possible) I'm working when lifting. Also tend to turn my head and look at the muscle to create that mind/muscle connection. It seems to be working, but hell what do I know.
Appreciate 0