Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Nate View Post
glad to see some more Chelsea supporters here! I am a big fan of TT and what he has done since taking over for Lampard, I never thought a manager could make that much of a difference but just looking out how composed our final 3rd is now speaks volumes.

Not enough respect has been put on Mount and Pulisic they have been playing fantastic, the same can be said about Havertz and Werner. I wonder how the season for Havertz would have looked had he not gotten covid at the beginning of the season. And I cant wait until Werner starts getting his confidence back and putting the ball in the net! His work ethic is amazing and he is setting up chances every game!

We better demolish Arsenal today!
Well that was a total disaster! I can't believe Chelsea lost to Arsenal. What a joke that was. Complete domination of possession and that idiot Jorginho screwed them with that awful back pass. They could've gotten back to 3rd place in the PL but now they are hanging on to 4th for now.
This was a huge opportunity that we have wasted! Jorghino is overrated in my mind, never moves the ball forward. I honestly wonder if we were resting players for the FA cup final.