View Single Post
      05-15-2018, 10:44 AM   #8
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
He's was very advanced in that game (top 1% in the world) and was leading his university team. His ultimate goal was to be in the top .1% so he can start testing games and actually make money from it.
My avatar picture and forum title are in reference to the game Rocket League. I'm in the top .3% of all players worldwide and can relate to his desire for success. I've personally observed a few pro players that stream games on twitch seem to have some personality disorders. It's just a guess, but I think maybe the people that can put thousands of hours into a game over just a couple years are the same type of people who are prone to mental illness. I have no evidence to back this up though.

Once again if you or anyone you know needs to talk, I'll listen. I'm not just saying that to be nice, or because its the typical thing to say. I'm seriously right here, one message away if you need to talk or get anything off your mind. Same goes to anyone reading this thread who might be having a hard time or feeling depressed.
Appreciate 2
shmad111.50