View Single Post
      02-09-2023, 03:07 PM   #1251
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
The Audi you posted starts at $144k gets 232 mile range and does 0-60 in 3.1 seconds.

A Model 3 performance costs $54k gets 315 mile range and does 0-60 in the same 3.1 seconds.

Does the Audi look better than the Model 3 yes, does it have better build quality yes. Am I willing to pay an extra $90k to get a car with less range but nicer looks and better build quality? Fuck no!

I'm sure there are some people here who could and would spend an extra $90k for the looks and build quality, but I'm sure the vast majority of people wouldn't, especially the vast majority of people who aren't car people and couldn't give two shits about panel gaps.
Brother, I totally get what you’re saying. The problem for me and I’m talking about me only is the model 3 is freaking ugly as shit. I’m talking Prius ugly. In my opinion, MY personal opinion. The Plaid ain’t much better looking. The model Y is not quite ugly but still disappointing. I love Elon musk and I love the idea of tesla but all of his cars in my opinion are not only ugly but holy shit ugly. Actually worse than ugly. Just stupid looking. Pointy on one end and that dumb ass curve on the back. Ugly like a Prius. That’s the best way I can put it. So I would pay $100,000 more to be in a better looking car. That’s just me. All that even if the Tesla had the best, build quality in the world which from what I understand they don’t.
Appreciate 1