View Single Post
      01-29-2021, 08:29 AM   #2801
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Bingo. Yeah definitely not that noticeable, so I wouldnt be overly concerned. You really don't have much to loss, hence just doing more intense full body workouts might work, but obviously any improvements to your diet will expedite those results.

I don't trust majority of the devices that measure body fat, and honestly that is just a number so who cares anyway. I stick to the old mirror check method, weight/numbers dont mean anything. All about how you look in the mirror at the end of the day. You're far from 40% bf so don't worry haha, my scale tells me I am close to 30%bf some days. That usually just makes me laugh "dang I look pretty solid for being obese!".
What are your thoughts for energy boosts? I work out in the evenings. I can't do it in the morning, working out on an empty stomach makes me nauseated and gives me the feeling that I'm going to pass out. I go to the gym directly after work, and I feel like I need boost of energy after working all day. My best friend works out daily for 90 minutes - 2 hours at a time! I can barely make it 40 minutes. I use smelling salts (not every workout), but long term I think that's going to kill my brain cells eventually lol.
Appreciate 0