View Single Post
      03-27-2016, 11:33 PM   #22
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

I know I don't post this often, but I also do clear headlight film protection as well. I just never really take pictures of it, since you can never really see or tell the difference of a before and after.

In this picture the driver side has already been done and the passenger side has been applied, just waiting to be trimmed. You can see everything is custom fitted, since I do not use pre cut materials. This allows me to cover more of the headlights than pre cut pieces do and also get a closer/better fit to the pieces that I am covering/applying the material to.

Clear headlight protective film is good if you have glass headlights, so it'll prevent rocks from cracking it or chipping it. This can also be applied to fog lights, which are more prone to cracking, since they're lower/closer to the ground. Even if your headlights are plastic, the film will help prevent nicks and chips in the plastic lenses. It'll also help protect/prevent against oxidation better. If your headlights are already oxidized/faded, I can clear/clean those up for you before putting on the clear film.

Appreciate 0