01-15-2019, 07:42 AM   #258
Ralph335
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335xi M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Isn't Philly on their 12th starting goalie at moment. How do the kids in Philly even know what jersey to buy?

Finally, how's the love for your team going to be when Simmonds becomes a Penguin?
8th starting goalie. Get it right.
I don't think anyone is buying jerseys right now, that's the problem.

You want to sign Simmer, go for it. I love Simmer, there's nothing that guy wouldn't do for his team but I don't want to have that bad contract on the books for the next 7-8 years. Especially when we have JVR now who is a similar player but better.
I've been hearing reports that Edmonton is interested in him. Maybe we can get Draisaitl from Chirelli out of the deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
The Flyers suck. they have been firing coaches named Hextall or sounds like Hackstol.... their net is a shooting gallery at a carnival. They are in free fall and I blame that big stupid orange thing on skates !!!!!! GRITTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not Gritty's fault that the old GM was a hoarder of assets and the old coach was a moron. Gritty is probably the only thing that has saved this from being a total dumpster fire.

Chill out- it's a lost season. They're gonna get a top 5 pick and will get a new coach in the offseason. Got plenty of assets to move in trades and rebuild this team.
Raffl and Simmer will be moved. Weal has already been moved. Probably trade Gudas, maybe Jake. There will be plenty of openings for the prospects to fill. Voro, Myers, NAK, Morin or Friedman. Get the kids some reps at the end of the season and move into the offseason and bring in Q. I think Chuck has a plan.