01-19-2017, 06:43 AM   #137
itrsteve
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
As a dirty Knicks fan I've given up hope
Rose looked incredible last night. If he keeps that up the Knicks will be fine, may be time to see if melo agrees to move on though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmwjunkiee View Post
Isaiah Thomas is not so quietly making a name for himself in all of this all star / mvp talk (still a ways out from mvp but still). His 4th quarter play is unreal, last I checked I think he was the top scorer. He lives for the spotlight playing with Boston, amazing what he can do for such a small & underrated player.

Sacramento & Phoenix must be absolutely sick watching him flourish, they literally gave him away / let him walk for pocket change
IT4 has been incredible, so incredible that now my girlfriend has gained interest as a C's fan after going to a game just because of how entertaining he is to watch.

DA has done a great job of identifying undervalued talent and acquiring at a bargain. They currently have the 4th scorer in the NBA for $6.5m, lol. The likes that they get the #1 pick this year is pretty damn high, plus with some room in the cap space, 2017-2018 could be a good run, still not sure what can be done in the short term to get past GSW.

Last edited by itrsteve; 01-19-2017 at 06:49 AM..
Appreciate 0