Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I just became poor. Seemed simpler.

No, but in seriousness, I think it is an issue. Not for me so much in that I wanted her to make as much as me or more, but rather that I just wanted to see that she had drive and ambition and worked hard.

And generally speaking, people with those attributes tend to hold down decent jobs, but it was more an attributes thing I was looking at.
No ambition? Can't be my gf!

One of my current FWBs seems to be lazy with no ambition. She was a teacher in CA then moved back here to PA 3 years ago to live with her sister & still lives there.

The reason? Migraines. We get it that they are terrible when they happen. However, that's not a reason to be a bum & collect my tax dollars aka disability for it. Go get a real full-time job. Not this nanny shit.

I have dated women who get migraines & they all held down full-time jobs & normal lives & had their own places.

Whatever, I have tried to talk sense into her & no change. The sex is good & she brings food a lot so whatever. It will never be more than this, though. She also has that annoying valley girl voice that us men do to imitate women...as her actual voice. Ugh
Appreciate 1