ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg1993 View Post
miserable Islanders fan checking in. is it too early for us to just tank for dem #1 pick odds?

on a related note, we finally manned up and fired our head coach. I liked his demeanor, and his post game pressers were always hilarious after an embarrassing loss, but he couldn't coach us to wins with late leads. always played too conservatively late...doesn't help that our new lines still have not gelled at all

now thats 1 big guy out and 2 more to go. GM Garth Snow needs to go. he really fucked up big time this past offseason, and has made some serious blunders in the past (Rick DiPietro, anybody? ) and Doug Weight, who will be our interim guy at the helm, fucking sucks. guy couldn't coach a fat kid to eat ice cream. I can only see it getting worse before it gets better. but there's always next season, I suppose
Sad note - Doug Weight is not your answer, and Snow's dumb enough to sign him long term. To add to your problem, I don't think there's anybody noteworthy coming up this year.

My prediction, if Tavares goes in the off season, Snow will be gone within the hour.