United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivarox View Post
Dallas Stars won against New York Rangers 7-6 . Not only was it a great but also it was an entertaining game in its own complexion . Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals game was also a cool match .
New York Rangers tried too hard to tie and win but I think their goal keeper wasn't on his day , I thought they wouldn't turn the table after 4-1 deficit but they managed to get it down to 1 goal game, however a few more unanswered goals by Dallas Stars extended to gap to 7-3 in second period . 2nd period sounded like a game score but we had a final chapter to play .
Just under 4 minutes of 20 minutes period time ,New Rangers managed to scored 3 goals in a row but that was it .
I enjoyed to listen to goal horn more than 5 times , 6 times to be exact but that wasn't enough for them to win the game

Lundquist is done. I've had it with him. For some reason we sign players to long term deals that look like locks and they always turn out to be dead weight. Girardi, Staal and now our former best player Henrik. It sucks!
Appreciate 0