02-22-2017, 01:23 PM   #6
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E89_77 View Post
Mine is a lease too, I took over a lease. So it makes sense to do Dinan flash and stop there. I'm thinking about buying the car but I'll decide at the end of the lease.
Can I ask why did you go with stage II and I or III?
The reason I went II over one was simply cost. It was a couple hundred for II over I. That was a no-brainer for me at 30 HP more than Stage I. Right now the prices dropped 50% over what I paid ($926, and I'm a little pissed that it's now $463 ). So, at current pricing, II is only $100 more than I. Again, total no brainer for 30 more HP. I didn't go III because, even though it doesn't say so when you punch up the e89 Z4 on their website, an upgraded oil cooler and intercooler are required. I am not going that far with this leased car as I am handing it back to them when it's up, full stop. It's a hail damage repaired car that I am leasing for a STUPID cheap amount of money.

See here:https://www.dinancars.com/product/d9...e93-335is-n54/

At current pricing, I have no idea why you would do JB4 or MHD. I would way rather have a flash tune over a piggy-back and I would trust a Dinan flash more than MHD. Just my opinion.

Last edited by davis449; 02-22-2017 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0