KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_sojah View Post
I just sold my 2011 335is dct full bolt on running the cobb stg2+

I'm hoping to move to another country very soon and looking presently at a 35i z4 e89 with n54 dct i believe but not 100% sure if dct or not. Anyways I'm having trouble finding any cobb maps for the e89 z4 35i. Do any of you, cough, kennyp, have the maps available? I tried emailing that buraq guy but seems all his stuff is turned off now. I just need a couple maps that work on cobb ap3 with an e89 35i n54 if you wouldn't mind. Please hit me up if anyone has or knows how i can get em. Thanks all.
PM-d you already... if you already have 335i dct maps on your accessport then these maps should be the same... same engine, same gearbox, shouldnt be a problem.
My biggest worry is getting it to install at all... as i had to download my ecu info and send it to cobb... get an update back and after that i could install it to my car. Now as cobb has removed z4 from their website and i even cant see stage 2 maps on there for any n54, im worried that you may not get that update from them to get it to install at all... If you can get it to install then no problem... all maps are already on there.