03-12-2021, 11:45 AM   #27
DavesZed
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E89 23i, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmdt101 View Post
My head hurts reading this! Good for you Dave. That why I could never take a project like this on. I could never rest until it's perfect and being the best it could possibly be. Can't start a project I know I'm not intelligent enough to complete. That said, I just order the Android from Milo and will be very content with that!
I think the thing here is that I should have just jumped in with both feet to start with and got the Combox instead of the MULF from the start then I'd have had this all sorted a long time by now!
Anyway, each to their own level,
The Android from Milo will be a great addition to your Z. I really enjoyed mine and had a lot of use out of it for the year and 1/4 I had it installed.
Talking of installing it, and in case you've not already seen it, my installation video on it....

That should see you through it, just watch out for the additional screw for the key receptical, as LHD Z4's have an extra screw there.

My Z4 E89 YouTube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtt...0vHFUQnoEvKB2Q
Appreciate 1