View Single Post
      06-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
MDLFCS
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Zee Four 35i

I have a launch vehicle and it was not fully-equipped like iDrive, cold-weather package, and PDC. Looking back, I was like why didn't BMW launch with everything on it and I could have done an ED, but that is not something I can easily go out and do it at that time.

Anyways, the other stuff like HUD, built-in functions like SoftTOP does, internet, etc are cool. Maybe a A/C seats would be nice. My old 2009 Expedition EL Limited had that.

Because of limited sun and unpredictable showers we have in Alaska, a fixed sunroof on the hard top with the sliding interior cover would be nice to let the extra light in.

If BMW could have have the PDC to be concealed like I had on old Expedition with rear sonar, that would be great also and not distracting the body lines.

Fully LED taillamps that would include the brake lights would be cool as well as LED parking lamps/blinkers in front. I would also like the amber LED blinkers instead of red one we have in US. Maybe European models have amber...

If there a song on the radio that I like, I would like to be able to tag it like the Ford's upcoming SYNC MyFord/MyLincoln Touch.

Having a ability to change the ambient lighting colors would be cool.

Windshield washers built-in on the wiper arms, rather than on the hood.

Complete auto tint on the side mirrors, rather than leaving a 1/4" all around.

AWD with height-adjustable suspension controls with 10" of clearance max
Appreciate 0