View Single Post
      07-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #140
Bstears
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW Z4 35I

Hi everyone! I'm really glad I found a living post on a z4 forum! I've learned a lot reading through this thread. I'm the other guy who bought the bimmer tech amp for my 2011 z4. I installed it about 2 weeks ago, and quickly realized the kick panel mid bass speakers were not working. I contacted bimmer tech, and they responded in a way that made me realize they weren't aware of these speakers. Eventually they called and we realized a new wiring harness was necessary.
Anyway, my plan is as follows:
I ordered the stage one speaker upgrade from bavsound. I also ordered their ghost subwoofer upgrade. They come in the mail tomorrow. I already started taking the back apart and have some dynamat ready to add. I'm hoping that between the BT amp, after the new wiring harness, and the stage one upgrade with the ghost woofers, the s676 sound system will be decent enough. It will end up costing about 2k for all the equipment. Sometimes i wonder if I could get a better system for the money at an audio shop. But I don't like the idea of them cutting into wires.
Appreciate 0