Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
What kind of physique do you want?
This is the right first question for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanszilla View Post
Question to everyone here, what kind of a diet are you guys keeping or doing to keep your physique? I've been using my fitness pal and trying to calories, and the type of food I am eating. Long story short, lost a lot of weight, hovering at a certain weight, gained weight, but still went down in waist size. I feel like I need to fine tune my diet even further to get the physique I want.
I watch my macros, eat nutritionally and track everything I eat. Nothing fancy... no cycling, fasting, etc... just basics. I used online calculators to estimate my maintenance calories and then experimented a bit to get the right number. They I adjust depending on whether I want to cut, lean bulk or maintain. I've decided to get lean and then eat around maintainance and it's been pretty easy. I ensure that over the week, I hit my maintenance calories. That way, I can be a little over or a little under in any given day to accommodate life but ensure I'm on for the week. I can maintain a sub 10% BF level and continue to build strength doing it. It's all about calories in and calories out... very basic, nothing fancy.
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00