Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I mean considering my dealings with Teams lately... maybe.

Joking aside, a Zoom or Teams with you guys while I'm at work would be pretty badass.
We should have a boys night through Zoom. Discord video chat comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Yes, and yes. Our house is a small 2 bedroom, and seven months of COVID-geddon lockdown hasn't changed anything. Separate bank accounts, and more importantly separate toolboxes. My pay checks cover whatever vehicle(s) that I want, 100% of our housing, utilities, insurance, etc. Her checks cover groceries and payments/maintenance on any vehicle(s) that she wants. We are co-owners of each other's bank accounts, but only for emergencies like when I was in the hospital for an extended stay a few years back.

I am of the herding cats management philosophy in every thing that I do. Give them the freedom to choose their own paths, and gently give them a nudge away from danger if I am concerned that they might fall off the proverbial cliff. Explain why you are concerned, but always let them make their own decisions.

When I brought her out to meet my racing buddies when we first met, she was crawling under my car in the paddock to pry a pebble out of a brake rotor. The guy who wound up being the best man at our wedding pulled me aside, to ask if she had a sister? She was a professional mechanic, and I am grateful every single day to have married the ultimate unicorn.....
That's how you herd cats?
That's how my parents raised me...
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615475.00
King Rudi13157.00