08-17-2016, 11:40 PM   #83
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantCatchMe View Post
I'm so happy the Lakers suck. I want them to be horrible for the next 50 years as I've had to watch my Clippers make the playoffs two times before 2011.

As for the KD move, I don't care at all. He left the Thunder for more reasons than just winning. SF/Oakland is a beautiful area compared to OKC. I would leave as well to start somewhere else fresh. However, I wouldn't join a team that beat me in the playoffs after choking a 3-1 lead lol. Now I get to finally see what Westbrook is made of with that roster. I still think they're a top 6 team in the West with their additions.
Lakers will suck as long as Jim Buss is running the show. He needs to go. The Clippers need more depth to win a title. They just aren't there. Or Jordan develops an offensive game aside from dunking the ball and shoots free throws better. And I don't see The Warriors being better necessarily. Sure they can score like crazy. But they don't have an answer for the physical play that the Cavs played throughout the series. They'll still have the same issues in the Playoffs.