View Single Post
      09-17-2021, 11:17 AM   #58
2000cs
Captain
Rep
Drives: Potato

More stuff from the FB page today:

♦️UPDATE 9-17-21 8:00 AM
“Van-lifer” Gabrielle Petito was supposed to meet a friend in Yellowstone on Aug. 30, but the 22-year-old missed the rendezvous and never called, the friend tells The Sun. On the friend’s birthday, Aug. 29, Petito failed to phone and make concrete plans. The friend said, “She was supposed to call on my birthday and we were going to figure it all out then because her trip wasn’t on schedule. The whole thing is odd. My birthday is the 29th. I don’t know why she’d send that text [to her mom] and not message me.” On Aug. 30, Petito’s mother received a text from Petito’s number about not having cell service in Yosemite, 800 miles away.

—Authorities say Brian Laundrie is invoking his 5th Amendment right to not speak. The U.S Constitution protects anyone who hasn't been indicted of a crime from being forced to speak with authorities.
As long as this remains a missing person case, Laundrie may never have to speak about the events that took place.

—Police have asked Gabby Petito's family not to discuss her relationship with boyfriend Brian Laundrie, according to multiple reports. An attorney for the family sent CBS News a statement saying: "Gabby's family was instructed by law enforcement to not discuss the details of Gabby and Brian's relationship."
It's not clear exactly when the request was made.
Appreciate 1
Tyga113233.50