vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I would be interested in adding more to the wolf pack. Considering the current status of law enforcement, I imagine finding tactical soldiers wouldn't be difficult. As far as take overs and invasions, I'm a bloom where you're planted kinda guy. I'd be proud to have you as my Minister of Stuff but I'm also thinking Moddie might be my first choice of Champion of Invasions. UncleWede , I will need a network administrator. As far as Joekerr is concerned, I will need someone to deliver the horrid things I will have to say to the masses; but done so with a cunning tongue. Joe, wanna be my cunning linguist? Turkish Pickle I'm going to need a Director of Alcohol Fueled Activities, are you down?
May I offer my services as Minister of Transportation? My first action would be to take down all of the suggested speed signs on road curves and exit ramps. They will all be replaced with electronic signs, saying "Suggested Speed 35...but the record is 87!"
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15699.50