View Single Post
      02-05-2023, 04:49 PM   #1188
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Looks are obviously subjective, but I can promise the majority of people think the g80 looks like poo. Everyone? Of course not. But man have you not read a single review of the car or taken a spin through these message boards?

As far a sales numbers, I certainly don’t think that is the best way to judge the looks of any vehicle. Especially in the lease environment of the last 10+ years, people will get the newest model in 3 years or less no matter what. Every new model should outsell the prior one because cars are now disposable items.
I have read plenty of reviews online and comments here. Both are such a microcosm of actual total numbers. My dealership says they have mad more enthusiasm about the G80 the the F80. Also way more sales guys there are ordering a G80 for personal use then the F80. BMW changed the grille. All the rest looks the same. It’s not ugly it’s just different. MOST people think uniformity is ugly. Apparently not long time BMW enthusiasts. Well times are changing. BMW obviously is looking for new blood and it’s working.
Appreciate 0