11-08-2022, 10:00 PM   #756
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
Lyriq is a much better deal at $62k, interior is really good. Highlight is the 33" OLED screen. But there is very long line for those. Kicking myself for not putting a deposit down at the debut.

I just posted the Polestar as they have near identical interior to Tesla with nicer finishes. They are definitely overpriced in my opinion.
The more the merrier I say. The Lyriq looks interesting and I'm a fan of Cadillac in general but not something you can buy right now. I guess I don't care for this whole pre-order shit (and honestly Tesla was probably one of the first to start it). I mean MAYBE I would consider waiting a month or two... but years!!?? No way. I'm way too erratic to gamble on what I will want a year or two from now.

Honestly the whole state of the car market sucks donkey dicks right now. Probably why I'm looking to get into something old for my fun car. Like a Z4M, maybe an NC Miata... dunno but all the new shit that's ridiculously expensive and even then not available to purchase has me bummed out on new cars.
Appreciate 6
M3WC3645.00
Efthreeoh17288.00
lakefront560.50
INTMD8151.00
AlexFL7836.00