04-06-2021, 02:11 PM   #24
Gregrobin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick 6 View Post
I agree, but we are the only one who controls what you eat. I do the best I can too but that involves preparing my food daily ahead of time. I often tell people to download the Daily Dozen app and do the best they can to follow its recommendations. Try to make conscious choices to eat better and preparation ahead of time is the key.
Agreed, I am 54 years old and I have focused on "eating right" from the right food groups for over 10 years now. I spent a lot of time, and money, working with a Natural Medicine/Nutritionist. I feel good, I eat food as close to it's raw state as I can, avoid processed sugars, salt, consume the right oils, etc. I'm active, work out, get 8 hours of sleep, etc. I get made fun of by my girlfriend, but I feel good. My goal is to feel good, not extend my life.

One of my buddies pops all kind of supplements and works out every day, sometimes 2 times a day. If a new supplement comes onto the market, he tries it. His goal is to live longer. By his own admission he has no idea why he takes all of the supplements he does as he knows they are probably not helping him.
Kick 6285.00