BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
Yeah, I can't wait!

The M3P is about a full second faster than the M3LR in 0-60 and 1/4 mile so I cant imagine how fast it is going to feel and a full two seconds faster than the 428i it is replacing ...

There are very very few cars on the road that will beat it in 0-60 and off the line
and I was very impressed at how well they handle also ...dollar for dollar it is incomparable for its speed, handling and tech.

It will be very interesting to compare it to my 718 on some near by canyons.
Imho, people who hate on these cars have obviously never driven one or maybe only driven a much slower version like the standard range trim...I am a huge car enthusiast who can appreciate the fun factor of the driving experience without bias and will enjoy the shit out of this car
No one tries to take my tesla from a light. I guess it's because most of them know how capable they are from launching themselves from a stop. Even though i'm sure lots of them have no clue what the difference is between a standard range, long range or performance etc.

But daily driving the car gives you so much confidence because you feel like you're in constant cheat mode. You can take gaps you normally wouldn't in an ICE car. If you're at a light but in the wrong lane, you know you'll take anyone who's next to you. Not to mention how peaceful everyday is when commuting.

It's the fucking greatest. Some day these people will learn. Because they'll be "forced" to accept this

Let's go EV!